Friday 28 August 2009

Belated Birthday


This is again (as with a lot of my posts just a teeny!!! bit overdue. We are in the last week in August and Max's birthday was about 9 weeks ago back in June. It isn't so much that I forgot to put a Max's birthday post on my blog it was a I completely forgot I had done a blog post with Zakk's birthday. Sorry Macca but here you are a blog post all to yourself too.



These are pictures taken from the family after school tea that happened on his actual birthday rather than the big joint party that was two weeks previous. That seems so long ago now it is incredible how time flies!!!

PS, it is a spiderman cake and we could have saved ourselves so much money as it was the only thing he wanted for his birthday, and the band around the cake???? he played with it for weeks after, 5 year olds have incredible imaginations..

No comments: