Tuesday 2 June 2009

Hello, Hello I Am Here Can You Hear Me???

We have Gremlins, well virtual ones anyway! For some reason the main PC that I usually use has decided it no longer wants an internet relationship, well actually I have a feeling it is the other way round that the internet no longer wants a relationship with the PC, whichever way round it is they are not talking which means I am unable to talk! I have a feeling that a phone call to my ISP will solve the problem but I just don't seem to have the time at the moment to do that and all the palarvering about that will entail in order to get back online. I am currently using my daughters laptop which seems to have constant PMT (unlike my daughter I hasten to add). It has a super sensitive mouse pad which does things all on its own whether you have your hand hovering withn 6 inches or not! It also refuses to interact with things like emoticons and spell checks etc, very very frustrating (also a VALID excuse for my awful spelling, my apologies).

You would think with all the extra time on my hands (according to hubby all day every day as that is how often he thinks I'm on the PC) you would think my needles are smoking! Alas no, it is the boys big joint birthday party is on Friday and I am trying to get the hovel that is my home and the overgrown wilderness that are my gardens into some sort of cared for and tended order. Not an easy job in this glorious sunshine and heat that we in the UK are enjoying at the moment (that is not a complaint by any means BTW).

But I have been knitting, I even have an FO and a nearly FO which I was hoping to have finished by now but because I am so shattered every night when I finally sit down it is taking a lot longer than I anticipated. Not that I could post a pic even if I wanted to, as it is a present and as the recipient now has access to my blog they aren't getting a sneaky peek. ;0)

Anyway HELLO to any FEKKERs out there you know who you are!! I will be back as soon as possible, well I hope you are missing me and my mindless drivel a teeny tiny bit at least. Hopefully nomal service will resume as soon as possible.

No comments: