Wednesday 22 April 2009

Wey Hey an FO

At last a bona fide finished object to show you, I finished it over a week ago to be honest but I've had no Internet connection for 9 days thanks in part to Max for knocking the wireless broadband USB out of the PC one time too many and also thanks to myself for leaving him on there on his .own for 5 min's whilst I got a few jobs done




This is a neck scarf taken from Yarn Forward Magazine no 11 (April 2009). It is the Sea Wool Scarf by Kerrie Allman. It is knitted in 100% 4ply/fingering weight silk, the shade is Raspberry and it is made by The Knitting Goddess. I bought my skein for a very reasonable price on eBay quite a while ago but she has a shop http://www.theknittinggoddess.co.uk/ if you are interested. She is also on Ravelry and there is a group for fans of her yarns Knitting Goddesses (and Gods).


No comments: